New York/Stuttgart – Written in the concise and engaging style of leading neuroradiologist Dr. Asim Choudhri, Pediatric Neuroradiology is a highly practical reference focusing on the most common, serious, and challenging conditions seen in the specialty. This book offers concise guidelines on very complex topics related to the areas of pediatric neuroradiology in which it is crucial that radiologists make correct diagnoses.
- Focuses on the practical, clinical needs of neuroradiologists, radiologists, and neurologists caring for children
- Sections dedicated to the brain, head and neck, and spine
- More than 780 high-quality radiographs, MRIs, and CT scans clarify the information presented in the book
- Three appendices containing information on protocolling and interpreting/reporting studies aid correct interpretation of the studies
- A quick reference guide enables clinicians to determine the optimal approach to imaging evaluation of neurological symptoms and conditions in children
Pediatric Neuroradiology is a key reference that residents and practitioners in the specialty will frequently consult to guide them in the diagnosis and treatment planning of children suffering from neurologic disorders.
Pediatric Neuroradiology: Clinical Practice Essentials
Thieme Publishers, New York, Stuttgart. 2016
288 pp, 788 illustrations
eBook – Available from ebookstore.thieme.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
Thieme Publishing Group is a medical and scientific publishing house employing more than 900 staff and maintaining offices in seven cities, including New York, Delhi, Rio and Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing. Thieme publishes 150 peer-reviewed journals and more than 450 new books annually. The company has a rapidly growing array of web-based products in medicine and science. State-of-the-art online products include eNeurosurgery, Medlantis, Thieme E-Journals, Thieme Electronic Book Library, the medical student website WinkingSkull.com and Thieme Teaching Assistant, an innovative web-based platform for faculty. For more information about Thieme, please visit www.thieme.com.
Public Relations and Press Office
Thieme Publishing Group